Saturday, June 14, 2008

Featured in renowned dj blog Renee Ye

新加坡的天空!





I wish you bluebirds in the spring, to give your heart a song to sing,
I wish you health and more than wealth, I wish you love.

And in July some lemonade, to cool you in some leafy glade,
I wish you health and more than wealth, I wish you love.

My breaking heart and I agree that you and I could never be,
So with my best, my very best, I set you free.

I wish you shelter from the storm, a cozy fire to keep you warm,
And most of all, when snowflakes fall, I wish you love.


(Michael Buble: "I wish you love")

8 comments:

Wan said...

嗨,

好想念新加坡的天空, 新加坡的家人!

人在澳洲柏斯的我

Anonymous said...

I really love the workshop conducted by Bryan lao shi is one of the best workshop. My mom enjoy alot and i have never regretted travelling such a long distant.

But i hope the venue can be nicer next time. But i must say is an eye opener.

My mom keep talking about it till now and ask me to feedback here.

Judy

Ah Gal said...

So beautiful! I think we hardly realise how beautiful life can be.
Yong Mei, thanks for sharing these beautiful pics of our spore sky.

L-5 said...

Hi Yong Mei,

The photos were very well taken. Nice work.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheers
L-5

Anonymous said...

几美一下的。

如果再经本大师 . . . sorry,本大叔指点两招,
那就会再美多几下的啦。

-大叔-

Anonymous said...

Hi Yongmei,

It was an fulfilling and eye-opening workshop organised by Mediacorp last friday.

Of course the main speaker, Bryan is also handsome, cute, humourous, talented, witty etc....

Hope to attend more of such workshop in the near future

傻MUI said...

er.....pictures taken by Henry Leong, a listener who loves photography!

I like to take pictures of skies too but seldom in Singapore.

Henry Leong said...

Thanks Yong Mei!

No comments: